Saturday 19 May 2012

Twinge

Sometimes when it pains, you realize how important it is to get rid of the it ! I have pain in my tooth..and i hate dentists... but i have to visit one soon ! I just have to get rid of this pain ! Its killing me...
But its not over here...one has to get over the twinges too ! There's no doctor to help u...no surgeon to operate you and help you get over with it !
I'v been hurt too...its pains a hell lot ! But i know i'm not the only one !! But somehow..all this just brings me to a standstill ! Mind flooded with questions...
What bothers me more is...is it worth asking these questions ? Will i ever be answered ? Or is there a answer at all ?? Should i be treating myself like this ? Am i being fair to myself ??
I don't know.....or maybe i do !!
Maybe sometimes there is no cure to your pain...we just have to learn to live with it !
Sometimes there are no answers...or maybe its better to not find answers for some questions!!





No comments:

Post a Comment