Tuesday 22 May 2012

Correlation

Of course i'm a newbie. Writing doesn't come so naturally to me ! But i like it..and there is more to come !
Punto, its my blog..i'm allowed to scrrible anything in it ! Surprisingly..my previous sad shit(as u call it) made you call me right in the morning. Therefore, I take it as a very good start !
Miss you by the way....
Anyway...


Does it happen to everyone that they start relating to the lyrics of each song they hear when they are sad, or depressed, or happy..or in love ?
Naah, its not the case with me ! I mean..it is...but not like i'd go..OMG its my story *tears tears* !
I just relate to the words..trying to feel what the vocalist must have felt while singing !
Every person..every song..has a story ! Some happy..some sad. But all of them..important !
I personally am too much into Marshall Mathers...known by his stage name as EMINEM ! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eminem#Personal_life


Truly having lived through hell ! A person never having seen his dad... A mother who sued him for defamation ! What would it be like..being in his shoes?!!
I'm blessed to have a father... A mother who loves me..who would never in her dreams want to ever sue me even if i slandered her !
He has his daughters..whom he loves the most... my siblings earn that position !
He has had days when he tried impressing the people around him...made some very close friends....fell in love....made mistakes...was depressed.... yet kept moving !! I'm doing the same !!
How must he have felt losing his best friend ? Now he addresses him as his guardian angel ! Having lost bumble...I relate to his torment !
He depicts his life in his songs....I'm trying to do it through my blog !

I just compared myself to a superstar...realising...his life is way too complicated and messed up than mine ! If a celebrity has had such shitty days...i am just a mango person ! With a average life..average family...average friends...average fuck ups...
Fair enough !


I'd thus take the twists in my life positively. I don't want to exchange my shoes with anyone ! I'm happy with the ones which fit me...and i'll try keep them polished through out the journey ! :)
















No comments:

Post a Comment